Read your favorite blogs by e-mail
If you’re still not down with RSS feeds, we won’t hold it against you just yet. A free service called RssFwd allows you to subscribe to your favorite blogs (such as this one) and receive updates via e-mail. It’s pretty easy to set up–for example, to get new posts on this blog delivered to your inbox, you’d do the following:
- Go to http://www.rssfwd.com/
- Enter the web address of the blog: http://blog.stratepedia.org/
- Enter the e-mail address at which you’d like to receive new posts.
- Watch for an e-mail from RssFwd and click the confirmation link.
That’s all there is to it. Note that the e-mail messages do not come from us; replying to them will not get you anywhere. The best way to let us know what you think about a post is to click the link provided in the e-mail and use the blog’s built-in comments form.
Update: I signed up for this service myself to see how it works–messages do come through to e-mail, though not right away. Just so you know.
- 4 blogs for e-learning and instructional designers
- 5 blogs people interested in education technology should follow
- From last week: The Stratepedia workshop, a new site for CRL, PDFs on Windows, apps, and tech blogs
- How to keep up with Stratepedia online by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and RSS
- Stratepedia mail service update