From “Enterprise 2.0″ to “Professional Development 2.0?”
If you’ve heard buzzwords like blogs, wikis, social networking, RSS, and podcasting (and you should have if you’ve been reading here!) you may wonder how an organization might put them all together for positive outcomes. Well, here you go. These slides (courtesy of a new slide sharing site called, believe it or not, SlideShare) introduce you to “Charlie” and show how he uses these technologies to work with his boss, mentor, coworkers, and clients over distance and time.
So my question to you is–how do we apply these ideas to professional development 2.0? Here are a couple more articles to hopefully fuel this conversation:
- Preview slides for our Thursday session “Using Social Media in Professional Development”
- Share your professional development examples on Depot
- Facebook group for SIM professional developers now online!
- 5 iPhone/iPad/iPod touch apps for professional learning
- Video of Dropbox for Professional Developers webcast now available