I’m happy to share that StrateReaders has joined us in the Stratepedia Learning Labs! Visit their new digs to check out what’s going on.
No account is required to visit the site or read the conversations. If you already have an account on the Learning Labs (for example, if you’ve been working with a CLC project using the site) log in as usual and select the “Enroll me in this course” option.
New to the Learning Labs? That’s OK, too. Fill out the short account form and watch for the confirmation e-mail, then click the “Enroll me in this course” link in the StrateReaders “course.” Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about getting started.
- StrateReaders’ 3rd season is underway
- Outgoing e-mail problems affecting Learning Labs, Depot, other stuff
- Forget your password? How to access your Stratepedia accounts after a summer away
- Learning Labs Guidebook now available
- Important changes coming to Stratepedia’s Learning Labs