Visit the Guidebooks for Stratepedia support
Don’t forget you can get help immediately with the Stratepedia tools (notably Depot, Dossier, and the Learning Labs) via our handy Guidebook Series. It’s not that we don’t like helping you by e-mail or phone–we do–but you’ll probably find that checking out these pages online is quicker, so you can go about your business rather than wait for one of us to reply to your e-mail (which can take up to a full business day!). Each guidebook is broken down by tasks you’re likely to need to do within each tool, and the how-to for each task is provided in a step-by-step manner.
So, when in doubt, visit the Guidebooks first–and if what you see there doesn’t make sense, or you need help with something that’s not there, then by all means, contact us via the usual methods.
- Content Enhancement Library users’ manual now on Stratepedia Guidebooks server
- Sneak preview of revamped Stratepedia Guidebooks
- Learning Labs Guidebook now available
- Au revoir, S.O.S.: Upcoming changes to Stratepedia support options
- New look for Stratepedia.org