Use Depot to share Content Enhancement examples at the SIM conference
Gail Cheever had an awesome idea–instead of lugging along stacks of paper as handouts for Neatest Things: Content Enhancement, she’s posting them to the Models for Professional Development group in Depot. You can too!
If you’re a Depot user and have CE examples to share at the conference, contact Gail or me for information on accessing the group. It takes a minute or less to get started, but after that you can easily share your CE files with other attendees at the conference, not to mention those who couldn’t make it.
Don’t forget to attend our session Using Stratepedia Depot for Content Enhancement Support to learn everything there is to know about using Depot for professional development! I think we’re scheduled for sometime Thursday morning. Come say hello!
Thanks to Gail for the great idea!
- Share your professional development examples on Depot
- Sharing Content Enhancement examples in Depot
- “Depot and Content Enhancement” presentation slides now available online
- Depot, Content Enhancement, and state standards
- Tentative Stratepedia sessions at this summer’s SIM conference