Stratepedia blog updates now available on Twitter!
You now have yet another way to keep up-to-date with the latest news from Hello (the somewhat official name for this here blog). Follow Stratepedia on Twitter, and receive notifications whenever we post new articles here.
By the way, I’m using a free service called Twitterfeed to automate this. You can, too. It takes a few minutes to set up, particularly if you don’t have an OpenID account, but after that it’s smooth sailing.
- How Dell made $1 million using Twitter (and how to automate your own tweets)
- Changes to Stratepedia Blog feeds
- Stratepedia mail service updates complete
- Keeping up with Stratepedia through e-mail, RSS, and Twitter.
- From last week: Twitter, Depot webcast recordings, blog survey results, bandwidth, and online collaboration tools