“How Twitter Works” explains, well, how Twitter works.
I’m surprised someone hasn’t created something like this sooner: How Twitter Works is a nice compendium of all things Twitter. It’s got articles and videos like Lee LeFever’s “Twitter in Plain English”, but it’s not just for beginners–How Twitter Works also provides links to Twitter clients, statistics tools, and directory services to help you find interesting folks to follow (hint: follow Stratepedia to stay up-to-date with us!).
I don’t have the details ironed out yet, but we’ll be talking Twitter and other social web services during Stratepedia’s two sessions at this summer’s SIM® conference in Lawrence, and offering a glimpse of how social media is influencing our own work at the services we provide for strategic instruction. Stay tuned.
(via @mcompton on Twitter)
- Twitter 101: Getting up-and-running with Twitter
- Get to know Twitter through these Twitter games
- Three ways to replace what you’re doing now–with Twitter
- How to keep up with Stratepedia online by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and RSS
- TweetDeck: My new favorite Twitter app