Use Twitter to become a better writer
Copyblogger offers three ways in which Twitter will help you improve writing skills as you hone your message to 140 characters or less. Personally, I’m impressed when someone can be eloquent within this constraint and not resort to too much shorthand.
(via Guy Kawasaki on Twitter)
- PC Magazine’s top 10 Twitter tips for begginers
- Twitter 101: Getting up-and-running with Twitter
- “How Twitter Works” explains, well, how Twitter works.
- Get to know Twitter through these Twitter games
- “Premium accounts” for Twitter is a hoax