iPhone used to create magazine cover
I like to tell people that the iPhone (or just about any other “smart phone,” be it a Blackberry, Windows Mobile device, or Palm) isn’t a phone so much as it is a tiny computer that happens to have a telephone feature built in. Further proof: This month’s edition of The New Yorker features a cover that was created using an iPhone painting application. The work, by Jorge Colombo, took about an hour to complete with an iPhone application called Brushes. This video shows how Colombo created the painting, step by step:
- 4 quick tips for upgrading your iPhone or iPod touch to iOS 4
- Uh … Where? (Another useful iPhone web app)
- Free dictionary and thesaurus software for the iPhone
- How do you organize your iPhone?
- Using Siri on my new iPhone 4S