Depot tips: Creating a PDF
In light of the current Depot activity, here are a few reminders to make the document-sharing process as easy as possible on Depot.
1. Don’t forget that if you migrated from the older version of Depot (Content Enhancement Library) your login name will be your whole email address. If you need help getting signed in, or even signed up with a new account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Here’s how to create a PDF on a Mac.
File > Print…
PDF > Save as PDF…
3. We love to see your work uploaded to Depot. GIST, PowerPoint, PDF, and even Excel files all work great. You can also share multiple versions of the same document. Don’t be afraid to show us what you’ve got! Check out the Depot Guidebook for more information.
4. Also, don’t forget to register for our Depot (re)introduction webinar featured at two different times next week.
- Depot is online!
- Use Depot to share Content Enhancement examples at the SIM conference
- Reminder: Depot + GIST + Safari = :-(
- Depot updates coming this week (and, what’s next for Depot?)
- Sharing Content Enhancement examples in Depot