Quick and free iPad tips from the author of the Missing Manual
Have you been using an iPad at all for the last month? Or were you holding out for the WiFi + 3G option, made available last Friday? Either way, you’ll want to check out these videos featuring selected tips from J.D. Biersdorfer’s new iPad: The Missing Manual book. They definitely look more polished than my reader support demonstration from a few weeks ago.
- Misplace the owner’s manual? Go online for a PDF copy
- 5 free apps to show off your iPad
- 4 places to find free e-book classics for your Kindle or iPad
- 5 tips for reading books in iBooks on the iPad
- Livescribe Pencasts on the iPad: A quick review