A closer look at distance coaching with iChat and Flip video
As you may know, we’ve been looking into the effectiveness of iChat–in particular, the iChat Theater function–in helping teachers share classroom video snippets with coaches. Our goal is to help coaches spend less time traveling and more time coaching, while also leveraging the power of video and conversation in coaching practice.
But how does it work? If you haven’t seen us do a live demonstration of the process before, check out this nice video that Amber put together recently.
Want to know more?
Visit our Distance Coaching Technology website to read about what we’re doing. Watch for more information soon, including more technical details and opportunities to participate in our research.
- What we’ve learned about using iChat in distance coaching
- Announcing the Distance Coaching Technology project
- Follow up to our Distance Coaching poster session
- Updates to Coaching Calendar: Speed and interface improvements
- Coaching Calendar: System updates for 9/5/08