Use your iPad to compose music
Add music classroom to the ever-growing list of places in education to implement an iPad. While the concept of actually replacing instruments with computers isn’t feasible (or desired), the iPad does offer fun supplemental tools to help keep kids interested. The video below features the Northpoint Community Church iBand, who compose and perform music using their iPads.
Here are a few good apps, available in iTunes, to get started with your own band:
- Use music to stay on task at school or work
- Livescribe Pencasts on the iPad: A quick review
- Our iPad is coming! What do you want us to explore?
- Google I/O recap, day one: Android, Google TV, music, movies, and home automation
- 3 tips for more productive iPhone and iPad use