From last week: mobile images, Google Maps, presenting online, and managing communication
Happy Monday! Here’s what you might have missed last week:
On Tuesday, Aaron shared a video that demonstrates how to create panoramic images with Microsoft’s free app, Photosynth.
On Thursday, Amber mentioned three useful tips to keep in mind while presenting online.
On Friday, Aaron shared five tips to avoid communication overload.
Thanks for checking in and have a great week!
- From last week: Mobile documents, creating PDFs on a Mac, Google privacy. Oh, and the iPad.
- From last week: E-book management, Dossier Mobile, jailbreaking, and a CES roundup
- From last week: Twitter, Depot webcast recordings, blog survey results, bandwidth, and online collaboration tools
- From last week: RockMelt, interpretation, video, Lynda.com, and iPhone apps
- From last week: Connecting your online audience, connecting with our online audience, cloud computing, and Wired on the iPad