Summer conference season is almost upon us: Make the most of your time there
Are you going to any good conferences this summer? Amber shared a few worth checking out a few weeks ago–whether you’re attending one of these or any other, you’ll want to take advantage of the opportunity. Productivity blog The 99 Percent offers five tips for making the most of your conference attendances. My favorite is number 3: Defy structure to mine the circumstantial. You’re surrounded by people with similar interests to yours–make new connections and build new ideas while you can. You can always catch a recording of a missed session later.
Source: 5 Tips for Making the Most of a Conference at The 99 Percent
- 3 ways to make your own homepage in practically no time at all
- Expert tips to keep you productive every day
- Improve your video conference quality with a few simple steps
- It’s not too late to register for our pre-conference workshop at the SIM 2010 conference!
- Making conference websites more interactive