Expert tips to keep you productive every day
Good Monday to you. During this morning’s skim of my RSS feeds I came across a post on the creativity/productivity blog the 99 Percent. It resonated with me as I was thinking about my upcoming work week and what I needed to get done. Several highly-considered productivity gurus share their thoughts on maintaining productivity (versus just a state of busyness) from day to day. It’s not technical in nature, but let’s face it–sometimes it’s technology that keeps us from getting done what we need to get done. In fact, one of my favorite tips is to schedule time during which you’re allowed to shut the door, turn off e-mail, IM and the phone, and get to work. I also like the idea of setting one big accomplishment for each day.
What are your favorite productivity tips and techniques?
Source: How To Set Smart Daily Goals from the 99 Percent
- Summer conference season is almost upon us: Make the most of your time there
- 10 tips for better e-mail etiquette
- 3 tips for more productive iPhone and iPad use
- How to create a more productive environment at work
- Stay productive with your iPad while traveling