iPad video tutorials for beginners
Are you just getting started with your iPad? Or have you owned one for awhile but haven’t mastered some of its features? Ed tech blog Digmo! is developing a series of video tutorials about the iPad. The first four videos cover screen captures, passcodes, folder management, and the all-important multitasking bar. The tutorials are all short and easy to follow. If you like them, let the author know and hopefully we’ll see more in this series soon.
Source: Four iPad Screencasts for Beginners from Digmo!
- Video tutorials from Khan Academy to appear in digital textbooks
- 5 more sources of free online tutorials
- 5 sources of free online technology tutorials
- Looking for tech tutorials? BestTechVideos brings them to you
- How to save YouTube video directly to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch