Evernote Peek turns the iPad 2′s smart cover into a study tool
File this one under clever–Evernote, the makers of the cloud-based note-taking system by the same name, has released Evernote Peek, a simple tool to turn notes into flashcard-style study aids on the iPad 2. Watch the video below to see it in action.
Source: iPad 2 + Smart Cover = study aid with Evernote Peek from The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- iPhone used to create magazine cover
- Update to Evernote for Mac adds audio recording and social sharing
- 5 reasons to use Evernote for your personal notetaking system
- 5 iPhone/iPad/iPod touch apps for professional learning
- Evernote and Skitch join forces