Enhance your next presentation with these tips for diagrams
We saw some great presentations at SIM 2011 last week–lots of folks are taking the practices of Presentation Zen and Slide:ology to heart. What’s next? Take a look at these slides below, which outline several good practices for adding diagrams to your slides.
Of course, these suggestions aren’t just for slides–they can be put to use any time you need to convey information through a drawing.
Source: A Non-Designer’s Guide to Creating Awesome Diagrams for Slides via Lifehacker
- Keynote: A few tips to streamline your presentation
- Presentation Zen webinar recording now online!
- “Depot and Content Enhancement” presentation slides now available online
- 3 tips to improve an online presentation
- 5 ideas to spice up your next presentation