Why is my computer running so slowly? Use these tools to find out (and fix the problem)
In a perfect world, we’d all get new computers whenever our old ones started running slowly. In our world, we might have to stick with our computers a little longer. Luckily there are a lot of tools available for Windows and Mac computers to help clean up hard drives, shut down unnecessary software, and generally get your computer running as well as it did the day you bought it. Lifehacker shares a list of several computer diagnosing suggestions and tools. The best thing you can start doing right now is running some routine maintenance on your Windows computer or Mac.
Source: How Can I Diagnose and Fix My Slow Computer? via Lifehacker
- Use your computer more efficiently by learning basic keyboard shortcuts
- More DIY computer maintenance: 7 tips for a speedier Mac
- How do I download the Mac App Store to my computer?
- 5 ways to capture and record your computer screen
- How do I find out if my old software will run on Lion?