Michael Wesch presents at KU CRL
Last week we were honored to host Michael Wesch here at the Center for Research on Learning. He is an Associate Professor of Cultural Anthropology at Kansas State University as well as the 2011-2012 Coffman Chair for Distinguished Teaching Scholars. While he was here for the day we had the opportunity to see his popular presentation, From Knowledgeable to Knowledge-Able: New Learning Environments for New Media Environments. The recording of this engaging presentation is available to view on the CRL Learns website.
View more of Michael Wesch’s presentations on his YouTube channel.
- Dr. Michael Wesch: From Knowledgable to Knowledge-able
- StrateReaders’ 3rd season is underway
- Plastic Logic electronic book presents competition for Kindle
- Google Squared presents search results in a spreadsheet
- 5 ways to incorporate new technology into your work and life