Access Flash-based content on your iPad with Rover
A colleague of mine recently told me about the Rover Internet browser for iPad. This free app allows users to access Flash-based Internet content and was created with the education community in mind. After you’ve downloaded the app, open it and begin browsing for content on the Internet. Through streaming technology, Rover runs the Adobe software on its own servers and then sends the video images at high speeds back to your iPad.
image from Apple
- YouTube now offering schools filtered access to educational content
- 5 ways the iPad and education could go together (revisited)
- 5 great productivity tools for the iPad
- 5 things educators should know about this week’s iPod and iPad announcements
- How the iPad 2 and education could go together