Stratepedia picks for April 6, 2012
- Dropbox Referrals Now Earn You Twice as Much Free Space: Need more space on Dropbox? Still have friends and colleagues not already using the insanely popular file syncing and sharing service? You can now get a cool 500 megabytes of space by referring someone to sign up, for a maximum of 32 GB. (If you’ve signed up for Dropbox’s pro level, you can get a whole gigabyte per referral–not too bad!) If you’re using Dropbox to share video, you’ll want to take advantage of this.
- Grid-it!: After pulling a mess of cables, adapters, and plugs from my backpack for the umpteenth time last week, I remembered something I’d bookmarked last fall. This clever organizer helps you keep all that stuff neatly together. It’s not just for computer stuff–I may get a second to keep things in my car (and a third to keep things in my truck).
- 40 iPhone Features and Shortcuts: This blogpost lists some tips and tricks to try on your iPhone with iOS 5. I’ve had my new phone for a few months now and didn’t know about several of these handy features. These tips cover everything from using your volume button as a camera shutter to adding italicized text in an email.
- Stratepedia picks for March 9, 2012
- Stratepedia picks for March 2, 2012
- Stratepedia picks for February 17, 2012
- Stratepedia picks for February 24, 2012
- Stratepedia Picks for March 16, 2012